1st11 is a UK based company with offices in London, Vancouver, São Paulo & Buenos Aires
1st11 is part of Planet Ventures Inc listed on the TSX Venture Exchange Toronto
Founder / CEO
Founder / COO
Chief Product Officer
Head Product Brazil
MD / Commercial Brazil
Marketing / Partnerships
Partner/ Head Influencer Marketing
Partner/ Influencer Marketing strategist and creator
Diversity / Sustainability Manager
Peter Glancy is the Chief Executive Officer and founder with over thirty years of experience in the gaming, sports & media industry.
• Recognized for creating the first virtual football betting format 'The Fantastic League', a virtual football betting platform being first to market across UK and Europe.
• Created the game format 'Goal-Time', the world’s first live in-play football pools betting format.
• Extensive experience managing technology and media companies across international markets.
More than 25-years track record of brand building and innovation initiatives, having worked in consumer goods, management consultancy, private equity, media and startups.
• Founder / CEO of Future Comm a leading brand activation agency in Brazil / Mexico.
• CMO of PSN the first fully integrated sports television and media platform in Latin America.
• Senior VP Marketing Pepsi International Latin America.
• Director Marketing Pepsi Brazil & Latin America.
• Partner/investor and board member: Vivant Wines , Matriz , Swarmio media and Canguru life.
A digital strategy and innovation professional with extensive experience working with and consulting for Fortune 500 brands across strategy, disruptive media, technology and commercial partnerships.
• Innovation Director, Essence - Strategic advisor to Google's product and brand marketing teams internationally including Chromebook, Stadia, Pixel & YouTube.
• Account Director, Commercial Partnerships at Shazam - Secured and led mobile and data led AR campaigns for brands such as American Express.
• Partnerships Director, Wavemaker - Marketing strategy, ideation, negotiation and delivery for Visa, Johnson & Johnson, DHL and Biersodorf.
• B/Sc University of Southampton
With a BA degree from Hartford University, Lucas brings business development / startup/digital experience and expertise to the team.
• Business Development / Digital marketing manager - Matriz agency.
• Digital Marketing manager - Turismocity LATAM.
• Digital Account manger YOPDEV / boutique software company in Argentina.
• Marketing Manager / business development for Zoom in TV / leading video company.
• Sales Manager – Sellcheck Inc.
• Marketing Manager – Future Group / Brazil & Mexico.
Over 25 years of marketing, sales and operations experience with strong international experience in the US, Caribbean, Europe and Latin America. Special focus on strategy, brand development, innovation, trade marketing and promotions in a variety of industries including Consumer Packaged Goods, Financial Services and Entertainment.
• Founder / GM of Future Comm a leading communications agency in Brazil / Mexico.
• Marketing Director Fox Sports Brazil.
• Sales & Marketing Director HTMF / PSN TV.
• Director Marketing Pepsi Cola International /Caribbean region.
• MBA from University of Cranfield, England and BA from PUC-RJ.
• Board member: Sellcheck , Canguru and Vivant winery.
With a degree in marketing and finance from Babson College (USA), Eric brings experience in innovation & marketing from 7 years at Oi and 10 years at Ambev / inbev / Anheuser-Busch in Brazil, Europe and the USA.
• Prior to 1st11 , Eric was the Marketing Director of Oi Telecom (one of Brazil’s leading Telco's)with over 50 million clients responsible for marketing / innovation and expanding OI’s coverage and subscription base.
• Before OI , Eric spent 10 years in leadership positions in the areas of innovation & marketing at Ambev (Brazil), Inbev (Belgium), Anheuser-Busch (USA).
Sergio Teubal is an entrepreneur and awarded audiovisual producer/ director with extensive experience in the advertising industry, emerging media and media technology market. He has been a visionary advancing into social media and influencer marketing in the last 5 years, positioning his tech company and agency Orishinal into one of the leading influencer marketing and branded content operations in LATAM.
• He has a proven ability in generating great performance campaigns driven by athletes, for leading brands, such as Unilever’s Lynx/ Axe, AB Imbev, Hewlett Packard, Bayer and Vitality amongst many.
• His past work in the film industry and advertising production companies has given Sergio amazing tools that he brings to our content and influencer division in 1st11.
A Social Media Strategist focused in influencer marketing, Silvana has designed award winning campaigns for Movistar, Unilever, Bayer amongst others.
• She has been creating valuable branded content IPs such as “Axe Music Sessions” with over 20 millions views in YouTube or Movistar “Choose to connect”campaign, achieving 800.000 interactions over a 3 months campaign.
• Before joining 1st11 Silvana headed the operations for Orishinal, one of the top influencer marketing companies in Latam and Spain.
• Being an athlete herself she focused her career into elite athletes` influence, bringing to 1st11 her expertise and knowledge of the sports and esports arena.
Former athlete, Olympian and two time volleyball World Champion. Carolina is a strategist in brand positioning and sustainability innovation. Founder and CEO of Somar, a positive impact consulting and innovation group.
• Co-Founder of UCArbon - Carbon Tech for People
• Co-Founder ecoSHOP- Carbon Tech for ecommerce
• Co-Founder Maya 2030 - Sustainability education platform
• University of Cambridge - Business Sustainability Management
• World Volleyball Champion
• Brazilian Volleyball Champion
Alexandre Gama is an entrepreneur in the Creative Industry operating in diverse fields such as the Communications, Marketing, Media, Content, Design, Innovation, Start ups, Music and Automobile Industry.
• He is the founder and CEO of INOVNATION, a hub of companies from different areas, all having innovation as their core value.
• He was the founder, CEO and CCO of Neogama until 2017, one of the most iconic communication agencies.
• Gama was the first Brazilian to lead a global network of agencies as Global Chief Creative Officer (WCCO) of the British-based agency network, BBH. He was also member of the Publicis Groupe Global Creative Board, a committee made up of six worldwide creative leaders part of the global holding company.
Guido manages a boutique incubator with an Entrepreneur DNA which builds disruptive digital business.
• With over 21 years incubating successful digital businesses in Latam and India.
• Member innovation counsel Coca Cola, Founder DRIDCO: ZonaJobs, ZonaProp, DeMotores
• CEO La Nacion Digital, Founder DeRemate, Marketing Director Pepsi, Marketing manager Unilever
• Founder / partner of Coca cola of Wabi market place Latin America, Europe, Africa and USA
Gaming expert with over 20 years’ experience in building operations and expanding markets.
• Currently GM LATAM/Brazil at Lockwood Publishing, managing the game Avakin Life in these regions.
• Former Head of the first studio of the U.S. game publisher Electronic Arts in Brazil
• Created, managed and sold Brazil’s first mobile games studio, LocZ Games, to the U.S. mobile content publisher PlayPhone.
• Started Gazeus Games publishing division, launching 6 titles globally in the first year of operation.
• Board member at Brazilian game studios RockHead and Oktagon, shareholder of VC management firm Contrapar, and also a founding partner at RightZero, business development Gaming consulting for online games in Brazil.
1st11 is well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities and become a leading international gaming entertainment business
Media associated with gaming is amongst the fastest growing
In 2019 time spent on mobile devices superseded TV globally, with live streaming spearheading the growth in consumer consumption
Gaming presents untapped opportunities for brands to engage with next gen consumers
560 billion is the estimated amount spent on marketing globally in 2019, with spend in the gaming circa 1%- estimated to be 5 billion by the end of 2020
As a result it will become a key channel for brands over the next decade
Non endemic brands such as BMW, Gucci, Gillette & T-Mobile are now investing and activating in significant ways